New Design Timber Deck Series
At the request of duck hunters that hunt flooded timber where getting in and out of the boat can be a challenge for dog or man, Pro-Drive added the new “TD Edition” (Timber Deck), to their fleet lineup in 2016. This year we fully redesigned the TD Edition Series. It has a sleeker look with an angle design at the rear entry step. The new angled design also allows for more room inside the cockpit of the boat. It created much easier access to the drain plug and bilge pump.
New for 2019
The “TD Edition”, like all Pro-Drive Boat Models now come with a fully flush floor design. Wall to wall. Custom Built with Marine Grade 5086 Aluminum sheets, 1″ x 1″ extrusion welded ribs that run the full length of the boat, then solidly braced with 2″ x 2″ square tubing and 1″ x 2″ rectangular tubing every 10″ to strengthen the bottom ribs, full floor, and side walls.
These materials, combined with our structural design is NOT found in factory produced hulls.As in all our other Pro-Drive Models, the “TD Edition” comes standard with Pro-Drives Heavy Duty T-Rail Gunnel System.
*This model comes with the same standard option Package as our X Series line.
Standard Features & Options Included
- Newly designed non-skid full floor (wall-to-wall)
- Our heavy duty gunnel with T-Rail System included
- Tiller Models – Control Panel with switches, drink holder, grab bar receptacle (grab bar sold separately)
- Low Profile LED Front Navigation Light
- Rear Driver’s Seat with storage and utility tray
- Heavy Duty 3″ Half Pipe Front Bumper
- Six-way multi-position Storage Seat
- Max It Out LED Flexible Bow Light
- Six Way Lighted Switch Panel
- No gutters
- Four foot front deck with deck hatch & storage
- Six gallon gas tank and gas tank bracket
- Accessory plug and two USB Ports
- Extended Front Deck to cover gas tanks and trolling motor battery
- Trolling Motor Bracket
- Battery Disconnect
- Rear Battery Tray
- Pro-Drive Dead Grass Brown paint
- Shown in optional custom camo paint(not included)
|1848 TD||18'||48"||21"||65"||525 LBS|
|2048 TD||20'||48"||21"||65"||575 LBS|
|1854 TD||18'||54"||21"||74"||625 LBS|
|2054 TD||20'||54"||21"||74"||675 LBS|
|1860 TD||18'||60"||21"||78"||625 LBS|
|2060 TD||20'||60"||21"||78"||675 LBS|